Reasons I love this venue
- THE LANDSCAPE. Your wedding ceremony takes place on beautiful turf overlooking uninterrupted country views. Green fields, Mt Coolum and a dam all form part of the stunning location. You will be spoilt for choice when it comes to your photo shoot at this Sunshine Coast venue.
- The Dairy Barn is where your reception takes place – a rustic canvas for your day. Gorgeous styling – particularly abundant florals – can turn this space into a reception fit for the best wedding magazines (and it has actually been featured in many). However, even with very simple styling the barn is absolutely gorgeous. And on one side of the barn you have floor-to-ceiling views of adjoining green fields and hills.
- I also can speak very highly of the food at this venue – it is excellent.
This venue is suited for
- Couples wanting a memorable, stunning, high-end Sunshine Coast venue.
- Couples wanting a decent sized dancefloor.
- Couples wanting a country / barn / rustic wedding reception.
- Couples wanting a country feel for their wedding day.
- Those wanting an all-in-one-venue for preparation, ceremony, canapes and reception.
Other useful facts about this wedding venue
- There are three cabins located onsite for your preparation. They are clean and beautiful. You can spend your wedding night right there.
- The wet weather plan takes you inside the Dairy Barn, which is beautiful, cosy and romantic on a rainy day. (Not all venues offer such a great wet weather option).
- There are disabled toilets and all entrances to the Dairy Barn are wheelchair accessible.
- The Yandina Station drinks cart adds to the ambience, with the venue’s own label craft beers and the Yandina Station Ginger Beer (both non-alcoholic and alcoholic versions available).
- It is the oldest operating cattle station on the Sunshine Coast, established in the 1850s. The Homestead itself is the oldest occupied dwelling on the Sunny Coast.
- There are 14 acres of manicured grounds available for your photo shoot.