Brisbane Racing Club / St Stephen's Cathedral
St Stephen's Cathedral Wedding Video
Ceremony: St Stephen’s Cathedral
Reception: Brisbane Racing Club
You won’t believe the gift Eamon opened on his wedding morning from his beautiful bride-to-be!!
This stunning ceremony was held in Brisbane’s CBD at St Stephen’s Cathedral. The reception was at Brisbane Racing Club, Ascot, in the character-filled Tote Room.
Hi! I’m Michaela
Are you a fun-loving, family-focused couple looking for a videographer?
I am so proud to be a preferred supplier for Brisbane Racing Club.
I make authentic, heartfelt wedding videos, minus the cheesy, lovey dovey stuff that makes you cringe. I tend to work with couples who are really family-and-friends oriented, because my films are a tribute to all of your loved ones!
BRC is full of photo/video shoot locations that are full of character. And of course the ceremony and reception spaces are so visually unique. I’d love to chat to you about your wedding plans and provide you with a videography information pack.
From the Blog
Venue name: Brisbane Racing Club
Location: 230 Lancaster Road, Ascot QLD 4007
Phone: (07) 3268 2171
* Tote Room can have up to 160 people seated, more for cocktail/standing.
* The Society Deck, an outdoor deck overlooking the racecourse, is available for cocktail style weddings – capacity for 150 people standing.
Reasons I love this venue:
* CHARACTER is the biggest reason I love this venue. You have the race track right beside you, and a 150-year old building rich with history to house your reception. It’s unique, and fun, and beautiful.
* The huge fig tree next to the Tote Room where ceremonies can be held is absolutely gorgeous. Guests canapes are held on the deck of the Tote Room right next to the tree – a beautiful outdoor atmosphere. (Watch canapes from 5:16 in the video above).
* Food is great.
* Staff are great.
* Free car parking on site is a huge bonus.
* Convenient location.
* The Tote Room is beautiful from a wedding videographer’s point of view… the lighting, the exposed brick, the ability to film from the balcony level overlooking the reception. (See intro of video above).
* Photo / video shoot locations around the track are gorgeous. Old trees, beautiful architecture, brick walls, an archway covered in vines, and of course the grandstand and race track.