Venue name: Weddings at Tiffany’s
Location: 409 Mountain View Road, Maleny QLD 4552
Phone: (07) 5494 2825
Capacity: 120 guests sit down or cocktail style.
Reasons I love this venue
• The standout reason couples might be drawn to Weddings at Tiffany’s is the exquisite view over the Glasshouse Mountains. The backdrop of the ceremony chapel is a huge floor to ceiling window looking over this incredible vista. The reception is held in a beautiful Queenslander which looks out over these views as well.
• Not only are the views great, but the venue itself – the buildings – are pristine. This is a premium Sunshine Coast location where you would be proud to host your guests.
• The food is absolutely amazing. And plentiful!
• So many beautiful photo shoot locations so close to the venue! Iconic One Tree Hill is almost next door!
This venue is suited for
• Couples looking for a boutique, high-end wedding venue in the Sunshine Coast hinterland. (Did I mention there is a fire that can be lit in winter in the dining room?)
• Couples wanting the convenience of an all-in-one venue for ceremony and reception.
• Couples who want to be sure that even if it rains, their ceremony venue will be amazing. Ceremonies can actually be held in the garden which features a gazebo, if you fancy an outdoor wedding. However, knowing that the chapel is your wet weather plan is ridiculously reassuring!
• The venue also suits couples looking for a non-denominational chapel which can please family members with both religious and non-religious leanings.
• Weddings at Tiffany’s will also supply your florals which saves you from dealing with multiple vendors. The flowers in the video below were created by Tiffany’s Flowers.
Other useful facts about this Maleny wedding venue
• Convenient, free parking for guests on site or on the street.
• This venue can also supply extra furniture for the back deck, gazebo and garden party area. A large selection of different table runners are available as well as white lace caplets for the backs of the Tiffany’s chairs.
• Wheelchair friendly venue.
• Guests don’t have to leave the venue or wait around for the reception to start while the bride and groom are getting photos. Once they are at Tiffany’s they are taken care of from start to finish. They will enjoy canapes on the deck while you are at your photo shoot.
Weddings at tiffany's videography