Venue name: Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron
Location: 578 Royal Esplanade, Manly (in Brisbane’s bayside)
Phone: (07) 3396 8666
- Lawn ceremony (with water views) – up to 260.
- Sit down reception – up to 260.
- Cocktail / standing – up to 370.
Reasons I love this venue
- From a wedding videography point of view, a ceremony on the lawn here is just gorgeous – with the masts of the moored boats in the background.
- Photo / videography opportunities with the marina as a background mean you don’t need to waste time travelling to a photo shoot location, if you don’t want to.
- Great food.
- Friendly staff.
- Great dance floor space.
This venue is suited for
- Couples wanting ceremony / photo shoot / reception all able to be provided at the same location.
- Couples wanting a picturesque outdoor wedding space while staying in Brisbane.
- Couples wanting an affordable Brisbane wedding venue.
Other useful facts about this Brisbane wedding venue
- Lots of car parking.
Please contact the venue to ensure you have the most up to date info about packages and to confirm any information written above.